Apparently missing everyone’s deadline, Mary Queen of Scots arrived this week after voting was finished.
Mary Queen of Scots
Oscar Chances: Uncertain: While the film could still show up in Production Design and/or Costume Design, the film’s weak reception with critics and at the box office means that it’s mostly an also-ran.
- Picture (Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Debra Hayward)
- Director (Josie Rourke)
- Actress (Saoirse Ronan)
- Supporting Actress (Margot Robbie)
- Adapted Screenplay (Beau Willimon)
- Film Editing (Chris Dickens)
- Cinematography (John Mathieson)
- Production Design (James Merifield, Gina Cromwell)
- Costume Design (Alexandra Byrne)
- Sound Mixing (Rob Flanagan, Steve Single, Andrew Caller)
- Sound Editing (Ian Wilson, Alastair Sirkett)
- Makeup and Hairstyling (Jenny Shircore)
- Original Score (Max Richter)